I’d love to hear from you! Please drop me a line or leave a comment.
- Ten Ways To Torture Yourself As A Writer May 19, 2013Today’s guest is Marybeth Whalen. Marybeth’s novels include THE MAILBOX, SHE MAKES IT LOOK EASY, THE GUEST BOOK, and THE WISHING TREE, and she is the founder of the website, She Reads. Marybeth says, I’m passionate about sharing the ups and downs of the writing life with other writers and believe that building a community of […]
- Sylvia Day Whets Our Appetite for "Entwined with You"--and More Crossfire May 18, 2013After naming Sylvia Day’s Bared to You a 2012 Best Book of the Year in Romance and devouring Reflected in You, we've been anxiously awaiting the release of the third book in Day's scorching Crossfire series, Entwined with You. To... […]
- J.K. Rowling Reveals the Origins of Quidditch in Unique Annotated First Edition to Be Auctioned for Charity May 18, 2013J.K. Rowling has contributed a signed, annotated first edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone to be auctioned off at Sotheby's on May 21st to benefit the charity English PEN. The auction is called First Editions, Second Thoughts and it features first editions of interesting books with original commentary and 22 new ink drawings by the […]
- Tweet Smarter with FollowerWonk May 16, 2013FollowerWonk is a powerful tool that can help authors tweet smarter. We explain what it does and why you should use it. […]
- 5 Ways to Build Solid Relationships in Your Story May 19, 20132. “The Stalking Test” -- Staring at a boy or girl from a distance is fine, every once in a while. Especially if the staring shows something he/she is doing that helps the reader get to know him vs. telling how attractive he/she is. A few mentions of observation/appearance are plenty. If your main character or main love interest spends an unhealthy amount of […]