I’d love to hear from you! Please drop me a line or leave a comment.
- Becoming a Roses-Smeller December 11, 2013Genetically, I am not a stop and smell the roses kind of gal. I wish I were. I have tried to be. But genes are a weird and powerful thing, and my DNA says I’m more of a “sprint past those roses and think, ‘gosh, I bet those would have smelled nice’” kind of person. […]
- How I Wrote It: Paul Lynch, on "Red Sky in Morning" December 11, 2013Paul Lynch's darkly beautiful and grimly funny Red Sky in Morning is the kind of story where a man drains blood from a heifer's sliced-open neck, mixes it with oats for breakfast, then pins the cow's vein back together. It's...
- Amazon.com Launches Short Story Imprint Called StoryFront December 9, 2013Amazon.com launches new short story imprint called StoryFront. It will publish short works and poetry by emerging and established authors. Read more on writerswrite.com Permalink | Facebook | Twitter | Recent Headlines | Our News Feeds […]
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013Santa can teach authors a lot about book marketing. How to dress well is not one of them. […]
- Agent Jordy Albert Puts Out a Call For YA, Mid Grade and New Adult December 12, 2013Literary agent Jordy Albert (The Booker Albert Literary Agency) recently reached out to me and asked for an agent spotlight. She wants to get the word out about how she is actively seeking young adult, middle grade and new adult submissions from new authors. Read on to see if she's a good fit for your work.About Jordy: Jordy Albert is a Literary Agent a […]